We offer our patients Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment in Westchester, NY which restores an entire upper and/or lower arch of teeth in one day.
Instead of replacing the teeth with a temporary denture or individual dental implants that may require multiple costly procedures, Dr. Zachary Weber can place four specialized dental implants within the upper or lower jaw that attaches to a fixed bridge and offers a full-arch restoration of beautiful white teeth.
This Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment offers patients significant cost savings and a reduced recovery time. This innovative, all-inclusive treatment is much quicker than alternative replacement options and has been in place since the mid-1990’s with a long track record of success.
What you need to know about Full Arch Dental Implant Treatment
- Dr. Zachary Weber, DMD, MD is a Dual Degree Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Dr. Weber does approximately 40 Full Arch Dental Implant procedures every month.
- Dr. Weber is completely certified in anesthesia and also utilizes a Board Certified Dental Anesthesiologist for these more complex procedures.
- Like any type of surgery, the best outcomes come from the most experienced doctors. If you’ve seen another provider and are thinking about Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment, please make sure you ask how many of these procedures the doctor does each month. The reality is that many offices that advertise for this procedure may only do a few each month.
- If you’ve been told you can’t have dental implants because you don’t have enough bone, I encourage you to come and meet with us. We have seen countless patients that were told they were not a good candidate Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment or dental implants in general, simply because their anatomy was outside of that doctor’s comfort zone due to their lack of experience.
- If you are like so many others suffering from a compromised dentition, if you have multiple decayed or missing teeth, you may be a candidate for this life changing procedure to regain your smile.
The numerous benefits of Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment include:
- Increased Functionality: Since the technique anchors the implants at an angle, this style of Full Arch Dental Implant Surgery provides the highest ratio of implant-to-bone contact, ensuring that the replacement teeth are secure and supported, offering an excellent long-term solution.
- Improved Clinical Results: Full Arch Dental Implant Surgery utilizes minimally invasive techniques for implant placement, which offers patients the best possible results from their treatment.
The dental implants support the weight and function of the replacement set of teeth, which means no grinding down of healthy teeth as part of the restoration. This full-arch replacement does not require any support of neighboring teeth to cement a bridge or the need for existing teeth to carry the burden of a bridge.
- Increased Accessibility: A temporary set of replacement teeth can be attached to the base of four dental implants during the same appointment so the patient can enjoy the benefits of a new arch of teeth the same day of their surgery.
Why Should I Choose the Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment in Westchester, NY?
When patients experience extensive tooth loss, they may find it to be difficult to choose an affordable solution that offers a high-quality tooth replacement that is comfortable for daily wear while restoring both function and aesthetics to the mouth.
Individual dental implants to restore an entire upper or lower arch of teeth can be an extremely expensive process that requires a drawn-out restoration timeline and recovery process for the patient.
Removable dentures or a fixed bridge are also options for tooth replacement; however, they are not considered long-lasting, durable solutions. In order to be properly placed, they often rely on the support of adjacent teeth to carry their burden, which typically involves the grinding down of healthy teeth for placement.
Northern Westchester Oral Surgery strives to provide you with the most cost-effective method for tooth replacement that is the closest resemblance to your natural teeth.
We offer Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment in Westchester because it provides one of the quickest restoration options with the best possible results. In most cases, your procedure can be completed in just one surgical visits, reducing the post-surgical discomfort and recovery.
You will be chewing, speaking, and smiling again in no time! In addition, Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment does not damage any remaining healthy teeth in your mouth and offers the most aesthetically appealing results for tooth replacement.
Am I a Candidate to Receive Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment?
If you have lost most of or all of your teeth, you may be eligible to undergo Full Arch Dental Implant Surgical Treatment. Many patients who do not qualify to receive other prosthetic options, such as individual implants or a fixed bridge, are still considered candidates for this treatment.
At Northern Westchester Oral Surgery, we want to ensure that you receive the best prosthesis that is right for you and will explore all of your options for tooth replacement.